Thursday, August 14, 2008

Buffalo Wing Dip (AMAZING)

So this recipe is how I plan to hook me a husband
and if I didn't love you girls so much I wouldn't share! :)
Posted by Briana
Ingredients:
(2) 8 oz. cream cheese
(2) 1 cup canned chicken (I use costcos, or you can shred your own)
3/4 Cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce (the BRAND IS IMPORTANT)
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Tortilla chips (for dipping)
First, allow cream cheese to soften to make it easier to spread. Then layer the entire 2, 8 oz of cream cheese on the bottom of the 8 x 8 pan. Second, open the 2 cans of chicken and drain. Shread, and spread equally over the cream cheese. Then spread the Buffalo wing sauce and rance dressing equally over the chicken. Bake at 375-400 for 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then sprinkle cheese on top!
IT IS SO FREAKIN GOOD!

No comments: