Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HELP

Okay girls im trying to figure out something that will be a little more helpful to look up recipes. During work I often blog stalk and I have found other people doing recipe blogs. But some how they set a side all the previous recipe post on the side. I thought that was a great idea and it will be easy to look up any recipes.
This is my example to help me explain:
Main dishes(3)
Desserts (5)
Appetizers (2)
Well you get the idea. But when you click on main dishes it will show all the recipes we have posted. Fantastic!!

But thats the problem i dont know how to do it. I know its under labels ( i think) but if anyone knows how let me know!!


Thanks Britt

(You can also go look at Roxy's blog under ambers recipes is good example)

3 comments:

Friends Lookin for new ideas.. said...

Hey Britt I figured it out for ya! I wasn't sure on the labels... do you think that is ok or should we have more?

Friends Lookin for new ideas.. said...

And Girls! Just remember when you are posting a recipe at the bottom it say Labels for post-- Just write what it is... dessert, main etc.! Make sure you post a recipe it is fun to get new ideas!! Love you all!

The Davis Family said...

Sweet!! Thanks for who ever figured it out...im a retard!